Sunday, May 9, 2010

For Model Moms

Today is Mother's Day (and my mom's birthday) so it would only be right for me to do a dedication blog to the mothers today.

Dedication to my mom

I want to dedicate the first part to my mom because she's mine for one, but because she's always been supportive of what I wanted to do whether or not she knew how to help and when she could help she did. She was once a modeling mom herself back in the day. Happy Birthday and Happy Mother's Day!!!

Dedication to my sister

Happy Mother's Day!!! I'm sure you're going to do something that's going to make today extra fun and crazy!! LOL (waiting to see)

Everyone else

I want to send a special shout out to the modeling moms because it's definitely not an easy shift to keep especially when you are doing them both full time. When you are a mom of a model, you have a constant worry about the safety of your child and their success so again HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY to model moms, moms of models, and hard-working, loving moms everywhere! This is your day!

Feel free to stop by and leave your shout out and dedications here!

Happy Mother's Day to me TOO! LOL
Supermodel Dominique

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'd like to wish my mom a very Happy Mother's Day. And I'd like to wish a special Happy first mother's day to a particular model friend of mine. She knows who she is.

Niqqie Smiley said...

AWWWWWWW! Isn't that sweet! Thanks for stopping by RUKUS!!!

Supermodel Dominique
www.discoverdominique.webs.com

Anonymous said...

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!