Saturday, September 25, 2010

Model Alasia Ballard

This blog is about Alasia Ballard, aspiring model that appeared on America's Next Top Model. I read a comment about Ballard that I found quite disturbing and decided that I would blog about it. 

Below is the comment that I read and the first photo to follow is the one the man was referencing:

"Typical ghetto black gal from Atlanta. She says she’s from Marietta, but it’s the same as Atlanta. She has a fat belly, butt and thighs. And being from Georgia, she will get bigger due to all the fried food and sweet ice tea they consume. She can only be a funeral home model if that."


  I don't know what model he was looking at but I definitely see some a fashion model when I look at her and I believe that she can be whatever kind she wants to be if she applies herself. On second thought, maybe a funeral home should use the photo for their ad campaigns. It may generate some business.
Photos are copyright of respective owners.

You have shown out with,
Supermodel Dominique

No comments: