Thursday, May 6, 2010

Book Me For Your Show

Okay. I have yet another crazy story for you. This is about someone wanting to book me for a car show. I was all for that being that I had so much fun at the previous one. So I was like awesome. Just give me all the details and I'll get back to you. It was in a nearby city that was kind of close by but it would have taken me an hour to get there so I was expecting some sort of compensation. I figured it wouldn't be much but at least it would put gas back in the vehicle. Then the other half of me was saying that I'd really like to do it but I really doubt that there will be any pay involved. When I did get the information it was a copy and paste packet. There's absolutely nothing wrong with that but it was the complete opposite of detailing the model expectations and compensation (if any). It was information about how to submit to get in the car show and admission prices. Seriously? You're requesting me to come to you then I have to pay to attend. This wasn't a modeling gig at all. This was a flyer to attend the event. No problem! But don't sell it as a job when it's really not.

Will I/Did I attend? I very seriously doubt that. Catch up with me next time.

No comments: