Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Support Supermodel Dominique & Vote

Hey. I just wanted to give you a few more updates about myself and where I am at this point. So here it goes.

I am a 2010 Knocdown Awards Model of the Year nominee. This is my first nomination and I am actually excited that I've made it this far, but as always there is more to be conquered so I'd like to take home the title. So I do need the support of all family, fans, and friends because this is based on votes and I need your votes. If you'd like to support me and vote visit www.knocdownent.com and vote. You'll see my name in the Model of the Year (aspiring) dropdown box. I know it's spelled wrong but it is indeed me.

NOTE: CONFIRM YOUR EMAIL SO THAT YOUR VOTE WILL COUNT

Last Thursday on April 29, 2010, there was a Meet & Greet Party for the nominees of the show. I attended and several others as well. It was a great experience and a very nice nice gathering. I got to meet several people and overall it was a really nice, drama free event. I do have photos from the event on my website: www.discoverdominique.webs.com

Photos are from:
MWP Studios
D. E. Studios
Nia Ray Photography

So definitely go and check them out. We had a blast. You can also check out photos at www.myspace.com/thesupermogul

Also check out the photos from the DUB Show Tour 2010 with the previously posted link as well. I was a promotional model for XBOX360 so you'll get to see me work.

NEXT:
It's that time again for Southern Entertainment Awards nominations. I am looking to get nominated for that award show as well. So please help me out and nominate me for the following:

Model of the Year
Impact Model of the Year
Next Top Model

Type in SUPERMODEL DOMINIQUE next to all of those in the LIFESTYLE categories and submit @ http://www.southernentawards.com/ballot/nominate.html

CONFIRM YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS SO THAT YOUR VOTE WILL COUNT

That is all for now and I appreciate your time. So stop by again.

Supermodel Dominique

No comments: