Sunday, May 31, 2009

Leave Your Contact Info

Hey, ladies and gents! I'm back to talk about yet another incident in the modeling world.

I received a message from a modeling social site that stated, "Leave your contact info." It was from a photographer, so the average person would assume that the photographer wanted to work with them. But let me say that that's not the way to do it. I don't know the guy nor what he wanted my info for and it might have been something I wasn't interested in and leaving my info would have simply wasted my time. If you want to be that vague about yourself, how about you leave your own info? Better yet, introduce yourself and tell the person what you're looking for because you're not going to get too far with what you're doing.

So I sent a message back just as vague that said "for?" I'm guessing he got mad and didn't think that I should have asked but known ahead of time what he needed my info for. So he sent back the professional sarcasm, "nothing. Thanks for your time."

If it's nothing, then don't ask! How about that one? That's new!


Signing Out,
Supermodel Dominique

No comments: