Saturday, September 25, 2010

The Supermodel Series

Welcome back! Supermodel Dominique is here and I know that it has been a super long time since I've updated my blog, but I have endured a lot while being excessively busy and not having a super important topic to blog about, so this kind of got placed on the back burner. So now I am giving you a sneak peek into my latest photo shoot. I really think you're going to enjoy this one. It's not necessarily a new look for me but it is a little different from some of my most recent work. I call this The Supermodel Series. So check it out. For the full series, you need to check out my website: www.discoverdominique.webs.com
 Photographer: MWP Studios
MUA/Hair/Styling: Supermodel Dominique

Thanks and I hope you enjoyed this lovelies! So leave me some feedback!

Enjoy,
Supermodel Dominique

No comments: