Thursday, July 7, 2011

Supermodel on the Block

This happened a little while ago, but I've meaning to share this and just never got around to it. This is just a funny, little diddy that happens to be about non-important me. I was on this social networking site promoting and notifying my connections that that nomination time had rolled around again and to nominate me for this award show. This was on April 4, 2011. Then I get this reply that said, "no" from an even less important person. I replied with "ok..." It wasn't that crucial, but it actually made me laugh because I remember searching myself on Google a couple of months prior and I learned that he had completely copied/paste my bio and photo on his website back on December 3, 2010 and 6:29pm. I don't recall talking to him about that previously and even if I had, I'm good enough to appear on your website with the hopes that it will bring you more views, but you don't support enough to nominate me. Petty. I appreciate the promotion though. Thanks for that. Too bad I can't return the favor, but while I'm here:

Nominate Supermodel Dominique for some modeling awards,etc. by typing in my name next to the designated fields. Click here to Nominte Supermodel Dominique This is for the 2012 Southern Entertainment Awards. Thank you and I appreciate your support.

Sincerely,
Supermodel Dominique
Follow Me @supermodeldon for all of you Twitter junkies

No comments: