Friday, July 8, 2011

Are You Real?

     Greetings everyone! We are rapidly approaching yet another weekend. The 4th of July weekend just past and it seemed to have rolled over through the week. Though I have been working, it has still felt like one big party, but I guess that's because I enjoy what I do.

     Anyway, towards the middle of June, I started getting a lot of inquiries about whether or not I was a real person on Facebook and so I started talking to people more and sharing more. It's not that I didn't talk much before, but the majority of the people then told me they didn't think I would speak back because I was a model. That doesn't sound like a good reason not to speak to me, though I now plenty of people don't.

     This led to plenty of networking and I have also had a blast communicating with some of the people. Others who are impatient and think my life revolves around them, I really don't have a comment for them. So just to let you know about some updates, I am currently working on some stuff while weeding out the people who want to talk just because their mouths move. That last statement is directed towards people who claim to want to do business but have a different agenda.

   So now that everyone knows I'm not a wooden puppet, I guess we can get back on schedule with our regular programming. I have new castings posted on my blog. So be sure to go look at them to see if you are interested in any. I'll be posting more soon.

Stay Tuned,
Supermodel Dominique
Follow me on twitter @supermodeldom

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sexy look!!

Anonymous said...

Sexapeal!all smiles!