Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day to all you beautiful, thriving mothers. Today I had the opportunity to work at AutoZone Park where the Memphis Redbirds play. This was my first visit there and I was working for Gildan. They had a promotion there for the mothers offering free manicures and massages while their little ones got the chance to make Gildan T-Shirts that said I love my mom because.... And they created their own personal messages.


Memphis Fire Department also showed up to debut their new pink fire truck showing support for breast cancer awareness. I had the chance to sign the fire truck as you can see on the right side of my photo as well as take a photo with one of our firemen.

I also got the chance to reconnect with some old pals, get a massage myself, and have fun with a great team of workers. It was sincerely a great day. Again, happy mother's day!!!!

No comments: